- Paula La Pointe established La Pointe Co in 1983 in the San
Francisco Bay Area. Working as International Freight Forwarders, bonded and licensed by the U.S. government, we advanced
trade for many of America's best manufacturers: Kraft, Johnson Wax, American Motors, Hersheys, Nabisco, Mother
Cookies, Flieschmann's Yeast.
- Paula La Pointe started her career at the Port of Oakland as it started the container expansion
on the West Coast.
- Paula La Pointe taught international business at the University of California -
- Our seminar program introduced small companies to the benefits of international trade.
- With our inventory of over 38,000 items, we offer full service
fulfillment for Supermarkets, Hotels, Restaurants, Schools and Hospitals around the world.
- La Pointe Co supplies the best quality American products which are
safe, pure, and inspected by the U.S. government.